My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Eeeek! Guess What?!


Yeah! Eeeek....that's me! But while I do sometimes cause that type of response (you know, "hurry/ put it up/ stop/ you'd better not...Mom's coming!), that is not what I am “eeeking” about now.


I wasn't suppose to post my review of Coming Attractions until August 31st! I just found out today. Can I help it if I was finally on top things for a change? After all, that doesn't happen all that often. And since I finally was "early" with something, I hate to take it down, only to repost it next week. It just doesn't seem right!


What to do, what to do?


For now, I am leaving it as is. Next week, I may write a whole 'nother, other review! Just warning you ahead of time. Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.