My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines' Day!



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines' Day!

We made the mistake of going to Wal-Mart today. Lands, I've never seen so many people! You would have thought Christmas was repeating itself. As I have probably mentioned before, from the middle of November to about January 5th, I refuse to go to Wal-Mart. I may have to add the week of Valentines' to my boycott list.

Nevertheless, all the boys got to shop and pick out something they wanted, I found a few seasonal bargins (markdown/clearance) ~ my favorite way to shop! Then we took the kids to Arbys for lunch. That was after they had all had popcorn chicken or bar-b-que chicken. I was so wore out, I had to come home and take a nap!

Mr. Prairie Man and I had decided we would have Ruben sandwiches for supper (read quick, easy, great!) We ended up having company join us, which was fine.

Tomorrow is not only Valentines' Day, but also a New Moon. We are teaching the boys about Hebraic (or Biblical) feasts and celebrations, so tomorrow is a double hitter. Breakfast ~ beef smoked sausage, scrambled eggs, blueberry muffins, donuts, pomegranate-blueberry juice and coffee....lots of coffee. Supper ~ P.M. is doing steaks on the grill. Now, if the kids would just go to bed!

On the Home Front:



I have it on good authority, we will soon be back to milking. Two of the nannies are really "bagging up." We should start the "kidding season" within the next two weeks. Stay tuned for the latest breaking news!

No confirmation on Mama horse, if she is bred. If she is, she is a real hussy!




Y'all have a wonderful day tomorrow!




"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." ~ 1 John 4: 7-8

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.