My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 23 ~ A Sad Day

Day 23


of Our 65 Day Journey


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"  ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1

Praying for the families of those who died in the plane crash and for the OSU community and family.


From Miranda Serna's FB page: 
Favorite Quotations: "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I have not a single bit of talent left and could say to him, "Dear Lord - I used everything you gave me and thank you for all you entrusting in me!". 
 Beautiful
 
Wanted to let you know, I probably won't be online much today  (Saturday), but for those of you who had prayer requests, I am praying. 
You are precious to me!  And you are precious to HIM!
Today, I am thankful for everyday splendor.
 Have a blessed day today!
Shabbat Shalom,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. What a tragedy, but how beautiful that she had that on her Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tragedy, prayers are with the families.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl
    this was so sad to hear..I am such an OSU fan it is unreal...it hasn't been that long since the other OSU tragedy.

    I hope that it is ok for me to start with the journey again..life got in the way..and had to take some time off..one day everybody will know the story.

    Blessings
    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.