My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Been Along, Long Time


It seems it has taken me forever to get back in the notion of blogging.....more correctly, back in the notion of writing

ANYTHING!

I really can't explain were my love for sharing our rural farm life disappeared to.....

except to say, sometimes when life gets on overload things like that happen.

But now, I am once again anxious to sit at the computer and ramble through the musings that go on around here.  Besides, I'm tired of making to do lists, that rarely get done.  I much prefer to sit and visit with you!

Our garden did well this year.  The best it has done over the last three years.  It was a wonderful blessing and it kept me busy.

However, as the scripture above mentions ~

God is doing a new thing!

Don't you love new beginnings?!!!

I can't share all that HE is doing, because at the present I am only getting little snatches of the bigger picture....Little snatches that leave me holding my breath excited!



I feel as though I am traveling a new road, with all my old friends, but like the picture....the way is a bit foggy.  HIS adventures don't always lead down a clear path.  So, we are walking by faith, learning a deeper form of trust.

I've let go of some baggage (cares of this world) that I should have let go months, if not years ago.  How can HE lead, if I continue to insist on sitting in the driver's seat?  How can HE get the attention of those we love, if we always come to their rescue?

I hope to share that part of the journey....SOON!  Freedom from worry is such a wonderful thing.  And I know in the end, it will bring good fruit!!!  After all, doesn't the WORD say, "obedience is better than sacrifice"?

Next time I hope to start bringing you up to date on some of the happenings around here, some of our holiday plans, and a look at the local

Wild Life!

So be forewarned!  You'll need a second cup of coffee, for sure!

Until then, you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers! 

I have truly missed each of you!

Hope you are having a great fall!

Blessings,
Cheryl





7 comments:

  1. so good to see you back ;) this is Gina i used to follow you under my other blog and somebody hacked it and here i am again ;) love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! It is good to *see* you!

    I do not understand anything about google circles. ugh! Guess I need to read up. LOL

    I am so sorry your blog got hacked. I've heard of that happening before.

    Hope you'll be back and *talk* to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! She is back! I was about to go driving in the country just to see if I could find you! =) Did you celebrate your renewal of vows this summer as you were planning before you went missing? Hope all in your little corner are well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, not yet, Beth. Our 40th will be this coming April. For now, we are still planning. Praying things come together, so we can do so. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been missed and thought of often! Glad to see you post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Parsley. I have missed being here and around the net. Hopefully, I won't become quite as "addicted" to being online 24/7 this time around. LOL

    How's the school year going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I like to write for this blog that is very nice and help me well. Miami Valley Cleaning strives for customer satisfaction. We are detailed, scheduled, and thorough. We are available Monday-Friday to clean your home or office.
    Visit here for more information. Link: http://miamivalleycleaning.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.