My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Lost Post



I wasn't going to post today. Just too much going on (but, I'll have a great post in a few days!). LOL However, I found this picture of the red panda cubs born at the OKC zoo on June 18th. They are now big enough to start exploring their digs! Aren't they adorable? There is one for you and one for me....I meant to say, there is a boy and a little girl. Awwww I think I'm in love! (When I first saw them, I thought they were little red foxes!)

Hey, if you could have any baby animal, what would you pick? giraffe, elephant, gold fish, laughing hyena....maybe you already have one of those....the gold fish, I mean!

Anyway, I posted the picture and ended up writing enough to sufficiently bore you and then the internet ate my post!! Blah! I hate that.

So for now, I am leaving you with these little sweeties. I have to get dinner (we actually say supper around here) on before the troops riot! I will be on dailyjesus.org *I think it is .org* later this evening. We are doing a 24 hour live prayer thing, beginning at 9 CST. Stop by if you get the chance.

If I don't *see ya* tomorrow, have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So happy ypu found my blog which lead me to yours! Fun stuff! I love all the recipes! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww they are adorable...and at first i also thought they were lil red foxes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.