My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it SONday.....what's going on?!


Just a quick note.....


Our internet  has been off more than on since early last week.  Finally, I just gave up!  I mean, you can only sit and fight with the ISP guys and the computer for so many hours!  I really do have a few things going on besides sitting in front of the computer. ;)  Honey hunk finally got everything going this evening.  


I worked on the Fearless Friday post and have been praying for each of you that have asked.  I am sorry, I was unable to post.....but next Friday will be here before we know it.


If you haven't visited Prairie Flower Farm, little Ellianna passed away....perfectly healed, perfectly safe in the loving arms of Jesus.  Please pray for Ellianna's family, as it is a sad time.


We rec'd a very small but welcomed rain shower one evening.  I think we rec'd less than 1/4 of an inch, but it was enough to wash the dust off the leaves of the trees and wet things down a little.  Doesn't rain smell wonderful, especially when it has been so long since the last time it rained?!


We have had two small messes of squash and two ripe tomatoes from the garden!  Yum!  Honey hunk is still babying the garden along and it looks fairly good, considering the heat.  (We fried the squash today and sent his aunt some squash, sliced tomatoes,  brisket and beans.  We wanted her to have a taste of the garden too!)


I'm going to close for now.  It has been a long day.  We switched out some furniture and only got about half done.  Whew....I am tried, though!


I'll try to get by and visit with everyone....slowly, now that I am online again.


Love to all.

Shalom,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful sister...((hugs))It has lightly rained today..and I mean LIGHT..praying for a real big HUGE down pour....Been praying for you and holding you close in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in! I like that banner.
    Glad you got your internet service back. I always think about how life would change if we suddenly didn't have electricity.

    I'm using little zucchinis and a couple tomatoes (the first ones!) from my garden today too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.