My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Thoughts From A to Z (A & B)

Photobucket

Okay....I am going to attempt to line up 26 Bible Verses.....with a little poetic leeway. 
And mention one thing that has to do with summer that I love.

~ A ~

 (For) All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:23

 
We raise Alpine dairy goats.  I love all the new babies summer babies!

~ B ~

(And they said,) Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31 
 
 
 Blackberries are also a summer favorite and they grow wild on our place.  Blackberry Jelly is the #1 jelly and
and we make a lot of blackberry cobblers.

I love when I send the boys out to pick blackberries and they come back with 4 or 5 in a large bowl.  They look at me with those innocent eyes and say, "We couldn't find any."


Really?!!  Wanta stick with that story?

May your weekend be blessed!
Cheryl

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea for posting, I'm looking forward to it! Yum...Blackberry jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally cheat on my diet for some blackberry cobbler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blackberry jam..........num!

    Thank you sweet friend for all the wonderful ideas. I think the ideas will work wonderful!

    Love what you are going to be doing.

    Blessings this weekend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Cheryl, Thanks for all the Scriptures and the photos. there are wild blackberries that grow near my home, too :) :) Have a Happy 4th of July weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We enjoy blackberries as well, but the expansion of the neighborhood has made them much more difficult to find in our "wild."

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've got a large blackberry patch in our backyard. I used to make lots of jam, but now my kids just walk out to the garden and eat them fresh, there's never enough left for jam! All's good, though, because they're healthier that way! Love the picture of the juice-stained hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boys are too cute:)
    We have blackberries, dewberries, and wine berries. They are in abundance this year and we are really enjoying our homemade jams!
    We also love to put the berries on ice cream and in our cereal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.