~ My Gratitude List ~
(I'm just starting on my 1000 or so things I am thankful for. You are welcome to join me!
This is my second set of 25 ~ but the #'s wouldn't allow me to start from 26.)
Be sure and visit A Holy Experience.
You'll be blessed!
- hibiscus….any color, but especially RED ;)
- the smell of fresh baked bread
- having little hands to help make that bread
- sitting under the stars with my honey
- knowing Abraham and Sarah would have looked at these same stars…Amazing!
- fun on a tire swing
- visiting with a neighbor
- wildflower bouquets
- home, be it ever so humble
- fresh eggs from the chicken pen
- books…and more books!
- F.A.M.I.L.Y. ….mine, yours
- My Heavenly Father, who I can cry ABBA to and know HE hears
- My fellow Prayer Warriors
- Blogging buddies
- My Sister, who is always generous and gracious (and makes lovely quilts)
- Clear nights…a full moon
- Holding hands
- Being able to see the “potential” in the midst of the problem…A gift, to be sure!
- Father, I am so thankful for answered prayer
- the opportunity to serve
- fresh squeezed lemonade....ice cold