Top Ten List
Be sure and go by Beth's....hey, why don't you pick your own Top Ten!
Ten top song favorites…are you kidding me?!
I love music! I love the memories music invokes. Music is my “time-machine” transporting me back in time. Music is a gift and I enjoy most of the different types. I think I could fill ten pages with favorites, instead of ten songs.
All that up there.....before this sentence.....I wrote a few nights ago. My original plan was to pick two songs from each of the different types of music I enjoy.....scratch that plan!
I actually thought this would be the easiest list Beth has come up with.....NOT!
As I begin going through our massive music collection, I realized my taste in music has changed. I don't know when it happen, only what I once loved, I still enjoy, but it no longer speaks to my heart.
What I picked really surprised me!
(no Doris Day~still love Sentimental Journey, no Chuck Berry, no Carpenters, no Simon & Garfunkel, no Rod Stewart, no Reba, no......okay, you get it!)
So without anymore fanfare
- Amazing Grace
- Always on My Mind, Willie Nelson (I can't believe he is 78!)
- Beer For My Horses, Toby Keith (It makes me smile! Everything Toby does makes me smile.)
- In My Life, the Beetles
- Hero by Enrique Iglesias (Because honey-hunk plays it for me)
- Anything recorded by Selah especially Bika Mono Ve/It Is Well With My Soul and His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- How Great Thou Art (by Vince Gill & Amy Grant ~ They do it as an instrumental and it is like applying a sweet balm to your soul.)
- Blessed Assurance ~ by anyone!
- Classical Gas (Classical guitar, played by Mason Williams)
- I Can't Help, Falling In Love ~ Elvis (who else?!)
Hope you enjoyed my list! Okay, I had to cheat a little....
(Sorry, Blake and Dwayne....maybe next time! Love you guys!)
~ Honorable Mention ~
(I can't stop! Beth has created a monster.)
Be sure and come back tomorrow for Fearless Friday!
In the meantime, please keep
Taylor in your prayers!