My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My First Award




This is my first award. I was very humbled. Then I was checking different blogs and stumbled upon Katie's post. Katie was also saying nice things today. I am not only humbled, I am crying. You gals are wonderful, not because you picked me or said nice things, but because you are such lovely, caring individuals. Your friendship means so much, words cannot describe it. And I am not talking about just Dianna and Katie, but each of my sisters in the world of blogging.

Each of you are a source of tremendous inspiration!

May your cup runneth over with good things!

You can visit Dianna at Bits and Pieces or Katie at Dishin' and Dishes. You won't be sorry!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cheryl! You deserve it. This is so much fun, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! I would say sunshine is definitely a good word for you! And thanks for checking on me. I'm just hanging out in my recliner over-indulging in HGTV and FOOD Network. :) And trying to catch up on laundry little bits at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!! It's such a gift when someone thinks kindly of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award...you are such an inspiration Cheryl i am Blessed and so proud to call you my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.