Saturday, March 27, 2010
Sunday At Our Place
I know it is time for Sundays In My City. So here I am. However, I wanted to do something nice for someone else, kind of pay in forward. My friend Beth has given me a way to do just that. So, while this is a little different, it is what is going on this Sunday at our place! And you all are invited!
I recently received this from Beth. Isn't it precious! And because it is a virtual Easter basket, full of good things, those good things contain no calories, only the opportunity to help those in need.
This Easter season, Hershey is celebrating it’s new Easter products sold exclusively at Walmart and their legacy of making a difference. Hershey’s will donate up to a total of $5,000 to the Children’s Miracle Network. For each blog that participates in the blog hop by sending virtual Easter Baskets, Hershey’s is donating $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Officially, I am sending this to the following people:
Katie @ Dishin'and Dishes
Georgie @ Decisionally Challenged
Dianna @ Bits and Pieces
Unofficially, I am sending it to all of YOU! Not only that, I am challenging each of you to send it to at least three bloggers!
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Thanks again, Beth, for the wonderful Easter basket and the opportunity to help someone else!
Personal Note: I hope there are not too many mistakes in this. I am too tired to proof and from the looks of some of the stuff I proofed earlier today, I wouldn't see the mistakes anyway.
Thank you for taking part in the Hershey Easter Basket Blog Hop! And have a great holiday!