Wednesday, April 7, 2010
A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings
A Thankful woman's Book of Blessings is brought to you by Judy. To play along, simply list 5 things for which you are thankful. Stop by her blog (by the same name) and link up your post to the others. Be sure and link back from you blog!
My five are pretty simple, but it is in simplicity we discover the extra-ordinary!
1. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for the gift of life.
2. I am thankful for the splendor of spring, where we see the story of resurrection right outside our window, when all creation celebrates the return of life.
3. I am thankful for family. Yeshua is my "Rock", but my family is my anchor.
4. I am thankful that His mercies are new each morning, regardless of the day before.
5. I am thankful for each blessing He has brought into my life.
Okay, my lovely friends, it is your turn! And just for the record, my #6 is ~ I am thankful for you and your gift of friendship!