My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Tuesday's Treasures





Shaylee Elizabeth is six. She is also ornery, mischievous, funny, and she loves to pick a good fight! (But you could have probably guessed that from her picture, right?)

Our menu for Resurrection Sunday was ~

Grilled Chicken
Purple Hull Peas
Fried Okra
Mac & Cheese
Green Salad

and Strawberry Shortcake

and of course CANDY!

(We were suppose to have garlic bread, but somebody forgot to pick it up! No names, please.)

For more Tuesday's Treasures visit my friend, Mari's blog! And just for the record, Mari, I've been meaning to tell you, I think your button for this meme is one of the cutest buttons I've seen! I love it!

7 comments:

  1. Love this little girl! How cute. And I am so excited that I wasn't the only one who didn't serve a "traditional" meal for Easter. We both had strawberry shortcake...coolness! Thanks so much for hooking up...be sure you link up so others can see ya. And the button, yeah, my uber talented daughter did it for me. She knows I love "cute". xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your Resurrection Sunday menu sounds delicious - love strawberry shortcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got any leftovers? If so, I'm on my way over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum.
    We had ham, asparagus, ambrosia, garlic potatoes and chocolate pie.
    Family meals are best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so delicious! Love purple hull peas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm intriqued with purple hull peas. I have never heard of those! It all sounds yummy, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.