My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Have to Share This

In my last post, I shared how prayer can change the structure of water. And I explained that I had originally written that post for a Messianic ladies group I am a member of.

The following is one of the comments I received. It is from my friend Ardienne:


How great is the power of the Word and how amazingly complex the interconnection of the whole of creation. Our bodies are mostly water. Scientist say water and electrical activity are the means by which cells communicate and send messages to the brain. Speak life to ourselves, spouses, and children and we restore the damage done by others as we go about the day.

I have taught this to others. There is a town near to us which has horrible water. The people of Whittemore buy drinking water. When I teach the affects of our words and thoughts, I have everyone take a sip of this nasty tasting water. Most people look for a place to spit it out. I then have them pray over it telling it how good it is, how much it is loved, and what a blessing water is to us. Then I have them take another taste. People are amazed that the water is more than drinkable. It is delicious. What I find amazing is that some people "get" this and use it. Others blow it off as an interesting experiment.

My husband has been praying over ever thing that enters his body. He is growing more hair (he lost most of it when he was 21. He is now 65), his hair is losing the grey, his beard is not white anymore, and his health is much better.

Quantum physics tells us that all physical things are just manifestations of a frequency/vibration . Disrupt the frequency and damages is done which changes how a thing looks or works. Have you ever noticed that angry people have cars which are always breaking down? Or have you ever picked up an item thinking it looked nice but when you held it it "felt" wrong? The vibration of the negative thoughts and words of the owner effect the way a vehicle works and can be felt by others. Our Abba has told us in his word that what we think about, believe, and speak has great power. Science is just discovering this truth. Abba has given us truth it is up to us to put it into practice.... ......... ......to just believe and to do. Speak the Word and when it goes forth it does so with power. Our Abba has provided us with energy centers above and below our tongue. How amazing is that?! It is no wonder James said to bridle our tongue.

Isn't that amazing! Just wanted to share this with you, because it was such an encouragement to me.

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. I need to put this into practice and stop being so negative and depressed. Thank you so much for sharing! Blessings in abundance.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cheryl, always an inspiration to stop by. Take care my friend. Blessings. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard this before; it's interesting. Not sure I buy into it, but I do think it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.