My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday, After the Storms



(I'm not sure where I found this image, but if I "borrowed" it from you, please forgive.) Edited to say, now I can read the name.

Not much to say this morning, but wanted to let everyone know we are okay after last night's storms. We had some friends that lost their home, but all of our family members survived the tornado activity.

I'm just finding it a little difficult to get started today.

For a closer look at all our excitement visit Katie at Dishin and Dishes. Katie has done an excellent job of blogging about the storms and has included many pictures from around the state.

Praying all is well with each of you.

Blessings,
Cheryl

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and sentiment. We've seen the images here in Texas....our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you when I heard about the storms. Glad to know you're okay...and so sorry for your neighbors' loss.
    Life is fragile.
    Holding good thoughts for you.

    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your friends! They are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're okay! Will be praying for those who have lost much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of prayers for all in OK. I am so glad that you are ok.

    The was an F5 tornado in Ohio when I was 14. Our house was ok and we had no damage, but the town over was really bad. It was on the ground a long time. It went all the way into PA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know the Duncombs? They lost their house and everything in the tornadoes. So sad. On facebook go to: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=120908214597285&ref=mf

    So scary! I grew up with tornadoes every year, but none ever did any damage to us or close to us.
    Happy you are okay! Praying for those that lost their homes...or loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cheryl, you have been in my prayers. I am relieved to hear you are all right physically and your house is still protecting you.

    Take care. Speak soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tornadoes are so scary. I have been in one and it's terrifyingly fast and damaging. My prayers for your friends and others who took the fall. God speed their return to homes and safety.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers have been answered for your safety :) Now to continue praying for the others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, everyone, for you prayers and concern. Life truly is fragile.

    Visit with each of you tomorrow!

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You, Lord for watching over Cheryl and her family. I'm so glad that you're okay, sis. I'm praying for you - that the tornadoes stay far away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for letting us know you are okay. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.