My Friends ~ You Guys are the Best!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... from Cheryl's Daybook



Outside my window... ~ cool and pleasant as another day unfolds. The cool nights have made for the best sleeping. I love spring.


I am thankful for... ~ so many people my life has been blessed with!


I am wearing...
~ a pair of black pants and a light blue tee-shirt that has some pretty embroidered flowers around the neck, bare feet as always.


I am remembering... ~ other springs, past Mothers' Days


I am going... ~ to be considering how I want to reorganize our home over the summer months.


I am currently reading... ~actually, yesterday I finished Here Burns My Candle. Now, I am trying to decide what I want to read next.


I am hoping... ~ to start creating an outdoor kitchen area.

On my mind... ~ people, several people, for as many different reasons as there are people.

Noticing that... ~I am anxious to start the new diet. Almost to the point of being excited!


Pondering these words...~ "Thinking about the night as the beginning of the day reminds us that everything doesn't depend on us. We go to sleep, but God is working all through the night. So we don't have to be anxious or rushed. When we wake up, we will simply join him in his work."
~Eugene H. Peterson


From the kitchen... ~ still haven’t decided

Around the house... ~ trying to out smart the weather and pack the winter clothes away. Do you think I’m rushing the season?

One of my favorite things
~ the spring flowers that are blooming! What a gift!

From the picture journal....


For more posts visit
The Simple Woman's Daybook
.

5 comments:

  1. Your roses are so outstanding. What a joy they must be to you.
    Be interested how your outdoor kitchen area goes. Do you have to worry about flies, mosquitoes etc there?
    Enjoyed your post... God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a calming, relaxing post. Love the roses as well. Good luck with the outdoor kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this and think I will join. Thank-you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this post had serene all over it! Loved it and that photo is beautiful I love spring flowers...Happy tuesday Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed day Miss Cheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! It is always a joy to hear from you.